WHAT WE DO
Domestic violence stops here.
Often, abusers work very hard to keep domestic violence victims isolated. Breaking your isolation by getting information and help is the most important thing you can do to stop domestic violence.
We offer programs for domestic violence victims and their children, and the community at large. We help empower Asian women and girls to support each other. We also give volunteers and others a meaningful way to get involved in ending domestic violence.
Through our Community Advocacy and House of Peace programs we offer:
• Safe shelter for women and children affected by domestic violence
• A 24-hour, multilingual crisis line and helpline
• Courtroom advocacy and Orders For Protection (OFP) & Harassment Restraining Orders (HRO)
• Personal and group support
• Help with housing, money and employment
• Immigration assistance
• Programs for children
• Awareness-raising and community presentations
• Volunteer and internship opportunities
Don’t know if you are being abused or need to go to a shelter? Find out more about abuse, or call our crisis line 24 hours a day.